Raft down the Kundalika
The Kundalika is located in the virgin forests below the Mulshi and Bhira Dams. Being 120 Kms from Mumbai and 100 Kms from Pune, this river is ideally located for short overnight or day trips. A one and a half hour run down a 14 Km exciting stretch with grade II and III rapids promises to give an exciting, wet and wild run to all rafters. Our rafting trips start at 8 am every day . Since the water flow is controlled by the Bhira dam, we must start our rafting on schedule or face the possibility of trip cancellation due to lack of water flow. Please report at the start point at least 15 minutes before the start time.
Our start point for rafting is located at the Shajey village below the Bhira dam.
From Mumbai (138 Kms)
Take the NH 17 (Goa highway) till Kolad. 1 Km after the Kolad market turn left on to the SH 60 to Pune. From here it is 8 Kms to Sutarwadi (MHE site office) and another 8 Kms to turn left for Shajey village, our starting point.
From Pune (100 Kms)
Take road to Mulshi dam and drop down the ghats till turn off to Shajey village, our starting point.
- River rafting on Kundalika.
- Rafting equipment like life jackets, helmets, paddles etc.
- A professional and licensed river-rafting guide supported by a safety kayak or a 2nd raft.
- Any camping.
- Any transportation.
- Any taxes.
Costs are subject to change.
- Overnight camping with meals at either Durshet or Sutarwadi.
- Other adventure activities like rock climbing / rappelling on a waterfall @ Rs.
650 per person.
- Corporate training and leadership programs on request.
- Group discounts available.
Overnight at Durshet
|Cottage (non AC on double sharing)
||Rs.1540 per person
|Dormitory (non AC) (Bunker Beds - Min.10 paying pax)
|| Rs 1000 per person
|Tent (on double sharing)
|| Rs. 1025 per person
Overnight at Sutarwadi
|AC Cottage (on double sharing)
||Rs. 2250 per person
|Tents (4 in a tent)
|| Rs. 1580 per person
||Rs. 900 per person
||Rs. 1350 per person
||Rs. 1130 per person
- Vegetarian meals
- Camp activities like trekking, rifle
shooting, mine field etc at Sutarwadi and badminton, volley ball, carrom etc
- Any transportation.
- Mineral water and beverages / alcoholic drinks.
- Expenses of personal nature